What can you expect from ExtruAfrica 2018?
ExtruAfrica – The extrusion hub in Africa
ExtruAfrica is jointly organised by the North-West University, the Process Engineering R&D Center of Texas A&M University, CFAM Technologies and the Extrusion and Advanced Manufacturing Cluster of the South African Department of Trade and Industry (dti). ExtruAfrica is the only international extrusion event in Africa serving as the pre-eminent business meeting place for the industry.
ExtruAfrica brings together the stages of the demand and supply chain providing a unique opportunity to buy, sell and network with top management, qualified buyers and key decision-makers. Attendees have numerous opportunities to interact with peers and like-minded individuals from around the world both at the exhibition and during the social functions which are an integral part of the event.
ExtruAfrica 2018 will focus on the following:
- Technical training of extrusion application by international and local experts
- Exhibition that is extended to three days to give delegates more time to interact with exhibitors.
- Practical demonstrations on each day focusing on feed, food, pet food and aqua feed extrusion. These demonstrations are presenting real plant conditions
- Technical training on performance of extruders and extrusion plants. Delegates will be trained how parameters influences the performance of extruders
- More practical demonstrations on products developed
- One-to-one sessions for delegates with industry experts sessions that you can pre-book with industry experts and experts from the strategic partners
- Networking events to share information and build new business relationships
- Matching of businesses with technology and service providers
Looking forward to your participation in 2018.
ExtruAfrica Management Team